Looking for the best farm animal health products in the UK? Look no further than our comprehensive range of top-quality, products. Our selection of farm animal health products includes everything from supplements and vitamins to treatments for common ailments and diseases. Whether you're a farmer, a veterinarian, or just a pet owner looking to keep your animals healthy, we have the products and expertise you need to get the job done. So why wait? Browse our selection today and discover the best farm animal health products in the UK!
Here are some of our our biggest selling suppliers:
- Boehringer Ingelheim
- MSD Animal Health
- Bayer Animal Health
- Ceva Animal Health
- Dechra Pharmaceuticals
- Norbrook Laboratories
These companies offer a wide range of products and services for various types of animals, including livestock, pets, and wildlife. They also provide solutions for different health conditions, such as parasitic infections, respiratory diseases, and nutritional deficiencies.
What are the main animal health problems on farm in the UK?
The main animal health problems on farms in the UK can vary depending on the type of farm and the species of animals being raised. However, here are some common health issues that farmers may encounter:
- Mastitis: a bacterial infection of the udder that can affect cows, sheep, and goats. It can cause swelling, pain, and decreased milk production.
- Foot and mouth disease: a highly contagious viral disease that affects cloven-hoofed animals such as cows, sheep, and pigs. It causes fever, blisters on the mouth and feet, and can lead to lameness.
- Parasites: internal and external parasites, such as worms, lice, and ticks, can cause a range of health problems in animals, including weight loss, anemia, and skin irritation.
- Respiratory diseases: animals raised in close quarters can be susceptible to respiratory infections, such as pneumonia and bronchitis.
- Reproductive problems: infertility, abortions, and birthing difficulties can be common issues in breeding animals.
- Metabolic disorders: these can occur in animals with imbalanced diets or poor nutrition, and can lead to conditions such as milk fever in dairy cows and ketosis in sheep and goats.
- Lameness: this can be caused by a variety of factors, such as injury, infection, or poor hoof care, and can lead to decreased mobility and productivity.
Preventing and treating these health issues requires a combination of good management practices, vaccination programs, and the use of appropriate animal health products. Regular veterinary care and monitoring are also important for maintaining the health and welfare of farm animals in the UK.