Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
The 400 litres (88 gallons) Towable Water Bowser has been designed for the compliant, safe transportation and remote supply of water. The tank is constructed from UV stabilised, food-grade polyethene giving a robust storage tank specifically designed for the purpose. This bowser can be modified with options of various pumps and another add ons including engine driven pressure washers, dust suppression units and plant waterers.
The Enduraspray Bowser Units provide a quick and easy way to get fresh water to the location of your choice. The tanks have a large diameter ventilated lid at the top of the unit to enable easy filling emptying is via a 1.5 hose with a ¼ turn tap. Fill the tank from the supply - empty the tank via the pipe into your troughs or wherever its needed.
Popular uses include:
- Potable water for public events and emergency/disaster situations (black, boat blue or natural colour tanks only)
- Bowsers for livestock
- Water bowser hire for clean water supply
- Used in construction and civil engineering environments where mains supply is not available
- Potable water use for catering vans, welfare units and off mains cabins
- Milk Tanks and Milk Bowsers
- Remote site fire response
- Not suitable for Highway use.
- WRAS approved (black, boat blue or natural colour tanks only) supplied with a Bye-law 30 kit (Bye-law 60 in Scotland)
- Fitted with 1.5 quarter-turn valve
- Dimensions (mm) 2370L x 1470W
- Single axle site tow trailer
- Galvanised chassis
- 1.5m x 1.5 PVC hose (non-potable only)
- 50mm tow hitch
- UK manufactured
- Supplied direct from stock for fast delivery
- Guaranteed for 10 years (potable) and 2 years (non-potable)
Please note: Tank sizes quoted are subject to a +/- 3% variation