Sultan 50 SC - 5l - Metazachlor
Sultan® 50 SC is a residual herbicide for the pre- and post-emergence control of various weeds in oilseed rape, brassicas, ornamental plant production and nursery fruit trees.
• The key foundation of your OSR herbicide programme.
• Control of a wide range of broad-leaved and grass weeds.
• Tank mix flexibility to tackle particular problem weeds and maximise herbicide return on investment.
This product contains metazachlor and is therefore included in the ‘OSR Herbicides? Think
Water’ stewardship campaign. Particular care is needed when using in Surface Water Drinking
Water Safeguard Zones:
• Do not use after 30 September on drained fields, including mole-drained.
In other areas:
• Avoid use after 15 October on drained fields, including mole-drained.
500 g/l (44.3% w/w) metazachlor
|Product Name:||Sultan 50 SC|
|MAPP (Reg.) Number:||16680|
|Authorisation Holder:||Adama Agricultural Solutions UK Ltd|
|Marketing Company:||Adama Agricultural Solutions UK Ltd|
|Active Substance(s):||500.000 g / l metazachlor|
|Formulation Type:||Suspension concentrate|
|Field of Use:||Herbicide|
|Crops:||broccoli/calabrese, brussels sprout, cabbage, cauliflower, nursery fruit trees, oilseed rape (spring), oilseed rape (winter), ornamental plant production|
|Amateur / Professional:||Professional|
|LERAP Category:||Crop 5m - See Authorisation for Crop LERAP Details|
|Authorisation Level:||Standard Approval Product also has Extensions of Authorisation. (opens new window)|
|First Authorisation Date:||03/10/2014|
|Product Expiry Date (notes):||31/01/2024|
|Replacement Products:||This product has been Replaced by the following Product(s): Sultan 50 SC (16680)|