Liberator - 5l (Flufenacet and Diflufenican)
Liberator is widely recognised as the standard pre-emergence herbicide for early control of grass-weeds and broad-leaved weeds in winter wheat and winter barley. It should form a key part of your anti-resistance strategy and, used in a programme with Atlantis WG (mesosulfuron-methyl and iodosulfuron-methyl-sodium), will provide robust control of black-grass in winter wheat.
Controlling grass-weeds before applying a post-emergence herbicide - such as Atlantis WG in winter wheat - cuts down dramatically the number of weeds that the post-emergence product has to deal with. This reduces the potential to select for resistant individuals. Liberator provides unrivalled pre-emergence control of grass-weeds and black-grass.
- Safe with all varieties of winter wheat and winter barley
- Clean, user-friendly, white formulation with low, inoffensive odour
- Low product and active dose rate
- Reliable residual control even in dry autumn conditions
- Winter oilseed rape, winter wheat, winter barley, winter leaf brassicas and winter field beans may be drilled the following autumn
- Sugar beet, spring wheat, spring barley, potatoes, spring oilseed rape, peas, spring field beans, edible brassicas and onions may be drilled the following spring
Please read more on the Bayer Website: https://cropscience.bayer.co.u...
|MAPP (Reg.) Number:||15206|
|Authorisation Holder:||Bayer CropScience Limited|
|Marketing Company:||Bayer CropScience Limited|
|Active Substance(s):||100.000 g / l diflufenican and 400.000 g / l flufenacet|
|Formulation Type:||Suspension concentrate|
|Field of Use:||Herbicide|
|Crops:||barley (winter), wheat (spring), wheat (winter)|
|Amateur / Professional:||Professional|
|LERAP Category:||Category B|
|Authorisation Level:||Standard Approval Product also has Extensions of Authorisation. (opens new window)|
|First Authorisation Date:||27/01/2011|
|Product Expiry Date (notes):||30/04/2022|