GrainSense - Hand Held Grain Protein Analyser
Please sign in to contact the vendor
GrainSense is a hand-held device used for Grain protein and moisture analysis in the field, the first truly portable and affordable device for farmers. GrainSense helps farmers to make complicated and cost-effective decisions with easily obtainable data - A laboratory in the hands of every farmer!
Farmers can now have the capability of fast on-farm segregation of high and low quality grains during harvest, and make confident decisions within seconds.
GrainSense gives you an instant number on:
- Protein – lab level accuracy in the field
- Moisture – Faster and better accuracy on a wider range
- Oil – The number to know for oil seed farmers!
Scan in the field and results are sent to your mobile phone. Using the GrainSense app (available on iOS and android on yearly subscription) results can be seen, stored and exported in an excel format. PLEASE NOTE: Calibration update and App license cost is approx. £220 annually.
WHAT DOES IT TEST?
- Oilseed Rape
WHAT DOES IT TEST FOR?
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Manage your farm, storage sheds and silos based on real data online using the farmer dashboard, which allows farmers to pin point exactly where each analysis was taken from.
- Sample data is instantly uploaded to the cloud
- Have confidence in your analysis, and know where and who to sell your product too, and at what price!
- Only a small sample size is needed for analysis
- Designed to help farmers make important, fast decisions at harvest time - “What order shall I harvest? Which field first?” resulting in the instrument being paid for in the first season!
*Delivery times may sometimes take longer due to stock levels