BOVI-POWER 2.5L Cattle Mineral Drench with Copper (Quantity: 4 x 2.5 + 1 x2.5L Free + Gun)
Please sign in to contact the vendor
Multivitamin & Trace Element Drench For Cattle (with Copper), ideal for cows before calving and before serving and periodically in youngstock e.g. at housing, at turnout.
Can be used at the start of a two month fattening period, as long as a standard fattening mineral/vitamin is included in the diet, to take care of Calcium & Phosphorus and basic mineral & vitamin needs.
• A drench containing bio available multi-vitamins and TOP QUALITY chelated trace elements. wherever possible, chelated minerals are included to reduce "lock-up" and improve absorption.
• For growing and adult cattle, designed to improve Fertility, Growth Rates & Calf Vigour.
Provides supplementation for approx. two months depending on the vitamin or mineral concerned.
Free drench gun with two packs.
DO NOT GIVE SHEEP OR CATTLE SUSCEPTIBLE TO COPPER POISONING.
Shake well before use
Can be used orally by accurate drenching gun, into milk or water, or by adding the recommended amount to feed
• Feed Rate- 20ml per 100kg body weight.
• Cows 6 weeks before calving, and 6 weeks before bulling
• Youngstock- at weaning and / or housing and turnout. (250kg = 50ml = 50 doses/ container= £1.60)
Specification per Litre- BALANCED HIGH QUALITY INGREDIENTS
Vitamin A 1,000,000 IU
Vitamin D3 150,000 IU
Vitamin E* 10,000 mg
Vitamin B12 20,000 μg
Selenium 300 mg
Cobalt 1,500 mg
Manganese* 1,000 mg
Zinc* 6,000 mg
Plus natural Vitamins and Minerals from liquid seaweed.
Our drenches are tested free of pathogenic bacteria after manufacture.
(* indicated that the element is chelated.)
Follow label instructions.